Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.linkedin.com/countserv/count/share?url=https://lowcostcarandvanhire.co.uk/collection/&format=json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /homepages/40/d791113111/htdocs/beta/wp-content/plugins/tk-social-share/tk-social-counter.php on line 145
You will need to provide the following documents to collect your hire vehicle
To satisfy our insurance requirements we require you to provide the following 4 pieces of documentation when collecting your vehicle.
1.Current Drivers Licence - If the licence is your current address then we only need 1 item from No 3 below and if the licence address is not your current address then we will require 2 items from the list in No 3 below.
Please contact the office beforehand if you intend to use an international driver’s licence.
2. An 8 digit code from DVLA to allow us to access your information on-line when you arrive - This code is an alpha numeric code and must clearly indicate any upper and lower case characters. The code can be obtained from the DVLA website at https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence or Telephone 0300 790 6801
Providing your National Insurance Number prior to collection may speed up checkout if you have difficulty obtaining a code.
3. A proof of address which has been posted through your letter box from an established institution in the last 3 months.
We can use:
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Mortgage Statement
- Electric bill
- Gas bill
- Landline phone bill
- TV licence
- Solicitor Letter
- Inland Revenue Letter
- Council Letters or Tax Bills
- Pay Slip displaying Postrage Franking
We cannot use:
- Mobile Phone Bills
- Car Tax Reminders
- Car Insurance Documents, Renewals etc.
- Anything with your address but no date
Original Documents only please - No Photocopies or prints taken of the Internet.
4. A signed bank card or credit card in the drivers name. Or a current passport.
Non UK Citizens are required to produce a current passport from their country of origin.
No refunds will be given if you fail to provide the above documentation.
A deposit will be required to be taken from a bank or credit card in the drivers name. This is taken as a pre authorisation and will affect the funds in the account for 9 -10 working days depending on your bank.